Powerful, easy casting line built for exceptionally long casts, with ultra-low stretch performance.
- RIO’s InTouch OutBound lines are designed to cast very long distances. Each line is heavier than standard fly lines and deeply load modern rods for maximum distance. Each line features RIO’s XS technology for super slick performance and is built with ultra-low stretch ConnectCore Technology for the maximum in sensitivity, control and performance. A supple coating gives tangle-free performance.
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore Technology for the maximum in sensitivity, control and performance
- Heavier than standard fly lines for easy casting
- Designed to cast the largest of flies
- Unique, front-loaded weight distribution makes ultra-long castsTwo different densities make up this line series:
- A full floating line – F
- A floating line with a 38ft intermediate head – F/I
- OutBound Custom lines have a long, fastsinking, level sink tip that is designed to be cut and tuned to each angler’s individual preference.
A complete series of fly lines developed for the striped bass angler
- RIO’s InTouch Striper lines are built with RIO’s ultralow stretch ConnectCore Technology for the modern striper angler, with easy casting, front-loaded heads. There are three line types within this series: 1) A full floating line, 2) an intermediate sinking line with luminous running line, and 3) A series of 30 ft long sinking head lines with intermediate running lines. Each sinking line is density compensated and allows anglers to stay in touch with the fly. Welded loops on both ends of all lines make for fast rigging.
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum performance
- Front biased weight to load rods at close range
- Density compensation on sinking lines
- Luminous running line on intermediate line for night fishing
You must be logged in to post a comment.