I waited a long time to find the perfect fly fishing pack, I prefer a minimalist approach to fly fishing – this does everything for me!
The Patagonia Stealth Atom Sling comfortably hauls a day’s worth of gear on your back. Stop to change flies and it slides around to the front for easy access. Inside, the Stealth Atom Sling has room for two large fly boxes and has organizing pockets with hook-and-loop closures for all the necessary doodads. Need a flat work surface? The moulded, front-zippered panel drops open like a miniature fly-tying table. Tough, highly water-resistant 840-denier coated ballistics nylon with DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture and protects your goods. More details: top-access mesh-lined security pocket; internal 100% waterproof phone/camera pocket; single external water-bottle pocket with security keeper; air-mesh back panel; highly water-repellent exterior YKK® zippers; fully adjustable neck strap.
- 840-denier water-resistant coated ballistics nylon is highly water repellent, durable and protects contents
- Moulded front drop down panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets for accessories; top drop-in mesh lined security pocket, welded TPU waterproof, interior pocket
- Exterior YKK® zippers with covered welt are highly water repellent
- 3mm air mesh back panel for comfort and ventilation
- Adjustable neck and waist strap allows for layering
- One side nylon/spandex water bottle pocket with security keeper
- Outer pack: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Interior: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch-mesh pockets with 3mm air-mesh back panel. All with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 535 g (18.9 oz)